Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HOPE



Hi all - well the holidays are upon us - I have been woefully absent for several weeks - just busy!! I am thrilled that my cancer marker number is now FOUR!!

This means that my immune system sees almost NO reason to respond - the cancer seems to be completely dormant. I won't know finally until the next CAT Scan - Jan. 3! Keep those positive vibes coming!

SO I WISH FOR ALL MY LOYAL READERS A WARM AND LOVING HOLIDAY SEASON!

You have followed my journey for 2010 - your responses and support have meant so much to me.
In the next year, I will be more active with raising support for cancer research, and exploring integrated care which has meant so much to me: combining medical solutions with support for the psyche and soul.

Each new day brings opportunities to appreciate this amazing journey called life. As we celebrate returning to the light (hurray!!) and the calendar change, I look forward for new opportunities to learn and grow, to dance, sing, love. May we work towards peace, social justice and possibility as the world turns... xx

2 comments:

  1. Yahooo!! FOUR is my lucky number (it really is) and now it's YOURS also. :-)

    I'm am soooo glad to hear this...tears of joy on their way, dear friend.

    Happy New Year, Sally...and may you have many more of them.

    Love & Hope,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete