Saturday, January 23, 2010

Light is LIfe!

Hi all - moving to chemo next week - either the clinical trial or the 'standard' - can't wait to get going! Beautiful winter light and blue sky today - thinking of the ways that light gives us color in our lives. Am lit up by the energy of light! Thinking this week of the incredible privileges I have had to be a part of efforts for social change - MLK day and African American History Month remind me of my tiny part in supporting Civil Rights. Looking for recommended readings - let me know for my chemo days! Also starting a 'visual journal' of my journey.

Also thinking of the horror of Haiti and the courage of survivors. A lesson to us all for humanity and our community. Join in!

1 comment:

  1. hi, sweetie

    any interest in a Zadie Smith novel? on beauty. no particular Big Significance, but a good read..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete