Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPRUNG!

So Spring is in the air, and I move on and on. I walked the Bristol Community College campus today, and look towards post chemo active life. Feeling great this week - at work!


I've been following the tortured politics of the Obama health initiative, once again thinking of big C folks without enough insurance - why can't we do this as a nation? Raise your voices, friends, to our so called representatives so we can join the civilized world.
Glad I can pick all of you as friends! Just a short note reflecting sunshine and cheer after my last rainy post!
xSal

4 comments:

  1. Great cartoon!

    Sending more kisses and healing thoughts your way.

    Remember: Light travels faster then sound... which is why most people appear brilliant until you hear them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sal,
    Janet said she say you walking around campus and you look great. Spring certianly has sprung! I am attending the 3rd or 4 classes in organic gardening tonight and Steven is building me raised beds from cedar. I am so psyched. I think I have enough seedlings going for two gardens. When they are bid enough I'll call you and bring you some plant for your garden if you like. They are all heirloom varieties and I even have White Lebanese squash! Working in the dirt is so catharic. I hope you feel well enough to enjoy mucking around. Call me some day when you feel up to it and let's do lunch together.
    Lot of Love,
    Be well!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to say I love you...thinking of you so much and hoping you are having more sunshine today than this bleak, chilly Sunday. So grateful for your posts on this blog that keep us in touch.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete