Friday, April 23, 2010

LONG LAST...


Hi all! Had Monday drip day - a bit challenging week, but weekend is looking up! (Sorry for the absence.. was not in the blogging space...) I'm exploring my intuitive self, drawing mandalas and examining dreams with social worker at the Center - fascinating! What the non-rational self is about while we think we know something...
I look forward to a summer of drawing and painting - while I go through another drip series. Yup, my Doc says the drip is doing it's thing, but I will be doing the dance again. I keep hearing wonderful survival stories, and we continue making future plans! My garden is popping - perennials greening in, tulips kissing the sky, forsythia turning to green as well, and peony red spikes poking into play. I've been thinking much about cycles.. life, etc. Hope spring is lightening life for you all! xSal

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sal...

    Just a reminder:This too shall pass!!!

    I've been praying for you to get better...better...much better...miraculously better each day...just be confident!!!

    "If we are truly confident,we have no need to fear trouble,challenges, or trying times, because we know they will pass."(Joyce Meyer)

    Love,
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your Mandalas! The one you picture on your blog is gorgeous.

    Sorry I missed your call...I'll try again this weekend. Do want to hear your sweet voice, dear friend.

    Woman, you are a wonder! Wonderwoman? :-)

    Love & Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete