Monday, February 15, 2010

The cutting room floor

So dear readers, I began the week by cutting down my tresses to the 1/4 inch mark, but the molting continued, so I decided to GO ALL THE WAY (middle school health teachers, turn the other way) down to the clear pate.







Bro in law Don was already shaved in support, but needed a final touch up. Don, wife Trish and daughter (our beloved niece) Madelin came over for the shearing. Beth was determined to get to the bottom of things (or as it were, the top of things) and completed the shearing






With dedicated concentration, complete with Barbasol, the final fuzz came off, and - Lo and Behold, I was shorn.






The act of shearing does put one in a meditative state... I thought about the possibilities of joining a buddist nun order >>>




But quickly decided that it is not for me.


I move forward into the wonderful world of halleluya hats and stupendous scarves - or just celebration with friends and family!




Nothing like a new adventure in fashion!! xSal


5 comments:

  1. You're as beautiful as ever. Who needs hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could surely be Tibetan... I can see a lot of mom in you. Great pics of your support family in Providence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally,
    I had to establish a gmail account to post. Maybe others are having the same problem. Hope you like being bald!

    ReplyDelete