Thursday, February 4, 2010


February sunlight! Gleaming beckoning - the world is out here! I chat with the universe. Am feeling so much better - no more flu or pneu - can move ahead.


Sun is certainty but uncertainty - the reality. We humans hanker for certainty - just tell us what is true and real so we can keep our feet on the ground... ground? What is ground anyway? Went to my women's cancer support group last night - an amazing comforting group of long time survivors. Great to hear their stories - also the realization of the ongoing uncertainty with these monsters. Concentrate on Apop!


Am feeling pretty well, and actually going into work for a few hours today and tomorrow - at last! I yearn for the humdrum every day. Living day by day by day by... xSal

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Janet sent me the link to your blog. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
    I totally relate to your yearning for the humdrum every day. I remember being in the hospital after my mastectomy feeling like I couldn't wait to go grocery shopping. There's lots of comfort in our every day routines.
    Great that you got to go back to work. Keep on keeping on.....
    All of us at Genesis are sending good vibes your way. Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrenalin Mother,
    With your dress of comets
    and shoes of swift bird wings
    and shadows of jumping fish,
    thank you for touching,
    understanding and loving my life.
    Without you, I am dead.

    Richard Brautigan

    I love you sissal

    Bro g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally --
    So glad to hear you're feeling better. That's great that you're able to go back to work.

    For those of us who missed the explanation of "Apop," would you mention it some time?

    Love, Barbara K.

    ReplyDelete